Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms for creating videos. Statistics show that it is rare to find a person without an Instagram account, Which means Instagram has over millions of users. Nowadays, the younger generation is enthusiastic while watching videos. Reels are one of the video formats on Instagram, and it is helpful to make short-form videos. If you are thinking of improving your business on social channels, create a reel video to maximize your global reach. You can make reel videos fun, innovative, informative, and entertaining to enhance your audience’s attention. Instagram promotes reel videos because it attracts many users to this platform. So most of the audience is searching for reel videos on Instagram regularly. You can see reel videos in many different sections like the reels tab, stories, and explore page. Search for trending reels can help you to create videos that go viral. You need to know about the ways to search reel videos that can be helpful for your further reference.
What Are Instagram Reels
The reels are really useful for creating a short-form video with a vertical format that can be up to 90 seconds long. You can re share your reel video to the stories section. Posting reels on Instagram is one of the main advantages for influencers and brands. As reels can be shown to users even if they don’t follow you on this platform. Instagram algorithm works in reels to show each user different results depending on their interest. You can create reel videos with editing features like audio tracks, filters, layout, timer, slow motion, caption, and effects. These features are helpful for making effective reels to explore your brand on Instagram. Reels are slightly different from story features, and it persists on Instagram until you delete them. Unlike reels, stories disappear after 24 hours from the posting time.
Search Reels On Instagram
There is no straightforward menu available to see the Instagram reel. However, you can search reels on Instagram in many ways. Here are a few ideas to search reels:
Search Reels From Explore Page
Explore pages on Instagram contain all types of content, like photos, videos, reels, and stories. Instagram algorithms assist explore pages to show content each user based on their interest and the post they interacted with. So you can find top-ranking reels on the explore page according to the algorithm. Might your reel video appear on the explore page when setting your account from private to public. A most general way to search reels on Instagram is through the explore page.
Here are the steps to find trending reels on explore page:
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Users can access the explore page by tapping search bar at the bottom of the home screen.
- Now you will see a combination of photos, reels, and carousel posts on the page. You can also find some reels by showing the reel icon at the top right of the video.
- Click the “Search bar” at the top of the explore page and type the keywords or hashtags you like to find reels. After typing it, enter to search.
- After that, tap on the “Tag” option below the search bar.
- You can see the list of categories available on hashtags and choose any one of them to filter the search result.
- After clicking one of the hashtags, you can see the list of search results below that hashtag.
- Here you will see the “Reels” tab related to that hashtag. Click on that tab to see all the reels.
Search Reels By Hashtags That Are Using
Hashtags are the best way to find reels on Instagram that are being used in reels you are interacting with.
Here you will have the steps to find more reels using hashtags:
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Go to the “Reels” tab at the bottom center of your screen.
- From that, you can see the “Three-dot icon” at the left side corner and tap it to view the caption of the reel.
- Now choose any one of the hashtags from the combination of hashtags you like to see the reels.
- Click on that hashtag and now you will see all the reels relevant to that hashtag.
Search Reels Through Effects
If you are wondering about trending effects appearing in some reels. Then consider using the same effects for your reel to reach more users. Follow the below steps to find reels by effects on Instagram to use them on your reels.
- Open the reels which you like to use the same music effects in your reels.
- From that, you can see a “Three-star” icon with the effect name then tap on it.
- Now you will see all the reels that are using the same effect.
- In addition, you can use the same effects for your reels by clicking the “Use effect” button at the bottom of your screen.
Using trending effects for your reels can help maximize your audience engagement on Instagram, leading to huge conversions in your business.
Search Reels Through Audio Track
Another way to enhance your audience on reels is by using trending audio. It is an excellent idea for your Instagram reels to go viral and let you know to find reels with audio.
Open the reels which you like to use the same music effects in your reels.
Click on the “Music” icon at the bottom of the reel
Now you will see all the reels with the same audio.
To use the same audio for your reel, tap the “Use audio” button at the bottom of your screen.
Another way to search reels with audio:
- Open Instagram app, you can see the “Magnifying glass” icon at the bottom of your screen, tap on it.
- Now you will look at the search bar on the top of your screen, then enter the audio file name, the song title, or the artist name you like to search for.
- After typing the name of the audio in the search bar section, tap on the “Audio” tab in the top menu to filter the result by audio.
- Under the audio tab, you will see a list of reels that are relevant to audio you search.
Search Reels By Account
You can search for a specific account reel by knowing the profile name. Then the process is simple to search reels, follow the below steps to find reels of a particular person’s account.
- Open the Instagram app on your phone and tap on the “Search bar” icon at the bottom of your screen
- You can see the search bar at the top, and here enter the name of the user.
- After that, you will see a list of accounts that are relevant to that name. Scroll down the page to find the account you like to see the reel.
In the reels tab, you can view the list of reels. You can also see the suggested reels that are relevant to your interest and interaction. The following steps
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Tap the “clapperboard” icon at the bottom of your screen
- Here you will see a list of reels based on your followers and posts you interact with on Instagram.
Search Reel From Browser
Another way to search reels without an Instagram app is through a browser. You can use a browser to search reels for a particular niche. This process can be helpful for both mobile and the system. Here are steps to search reels with a browser:
- Open any browser(google chrome, Mozilla firefox, internet explorer, etc.) on your phone or system.
- In the search bar, type the following term: “site:Instagram.com/reel/” hotels.”
- You will see the reels relevant to that “hotels” keyword.
- You can replace any keyword to see reels.
- Tap on search results to view and enjoy the reels.
The Instagram reel is one of the best features to enhance your reach across the world. Searching trending reels on Instagram can help to create content with popular hashtags, audio, and effects. It is a great way to reach more audiences and drive traffic to your profile. Now you know how to search reels on Instagram in various ways, like using explore pages, hashtags, audio or music, effects, a particular user account, and with the help of a browser. Similarly, these ways can help to search posts on Instagram, and that includes both photos and videos. This article can help you find different ways to search reels on Instagram.