Instagram reels are one of the most popular types of video content. It allows you to create 90-second video clips to share with your followers.So, you need to promote your brand on Instagram by creating engaging videos. Like TikTok, Instagram reels offer effects, transitions, backgrounds, captions, and more. Instagram’s algorithm’s favourite video content is Reels which are likely to reach more audiences than the normal static image post. You can also share Instagram reels on other social media platforms to promote your brand. Is it important to download Instagram reels? If you download your reels on Instagram, you will see that the audio will be removed from the video. However, you can’t download reels from other users’ accounts. This article will teach you how to download Instagram reels with sound on your device and from other users.
Is It Possible To Download Instagram Reels?
Yes, it is easier to download your own Instagram reels from your Account to your device directly. To grab content from other users’ Instagram feeds, you must spend time and effort working it out. However, reels are under copyright, so you can’t share them without the creator’s permission. There are some incredible ways to work around downloading any reel you want with audio.
How To Create Instagram Reels?
Before downloading reels, you want to know how to make Instagram reels. Follow the below steps to make Instagram reels:
- Open Instagram and tap the Camera icon at the top left edge.
- Next, click Reels from the bottom of the screen.
- After that, click the Music icon to choose songs for your reels, then use effects and modify the speed of the video.
- Next, press the Record button to start recording your reel. Or click Set Timer to determine how long your video will be and start recording.
- Once you complete the recording reel, add stickers and text and preview the video.
- Then tap the right arrow option below the screen.
- Finally, include Caption and select the Share button to upload.
Save Instagram Reels Within The App
You can save your reels within the Instagram app by following the steps given below:
- The first step is to open Instagram on your device and click the search icon below the screen.
- In the explore tab, you can see reel videos and open any reels you need to download.
- After you open reels, click the three-dot icon from the bottom of the screen, then select the Save option.
- Now your reel videos are saved within the app.
To See where your reels are saved,
- Get back to your home screen on Instagram, then click the profile icon below the corner of the screen.
- Next, tap the three horizontal line icons and select Settings.
- In settings, choose Account and select the Saved option.
- From here, you will see all your downloaded reels.
How To Download Instagram Reels On Android?
To download Instagram reels on your Android device depends on other apps from the Google Play store.
- Open the Google Play store on your device and Install Video Downloader For Instagram- Repost Instagram.
- Once you Install the app, open it and give access to all your files and media on your device.
- After that, open Instagram and select the reel you need to download.
- Next, click the horizontal ellipsis at the bottom of the screen and tap Copy Link.
- Now your link is automatically pasted into the Instagram downloader.
- Finally, the reel will be directly downloaded to your phone’s gallery.
- So, you can edit and share the reels on any social media platform.
Download Reels On iPhone
There is one simple solution that allows you to download Instagram reels from other user’s on iPhone. The steps are given below:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone device and Install the InSave For Instagram app.
- Open the InSaver app and provide access to media and files.
- Next, navigate to Instagram and choose any reel you need to download.
- Click the Three dot icon below the screen in the reel video and select Copy Link.
- After that, get back to the InSaver app, and you will see that the link is automatically pasted.
- Then click Watch It. From here, choose Options, navigate to Share and select Save Video.
- Now your reel video is saved to your device’s photo section.
Download Reels With Screen Recording
You already know that Instagram doesn’t contain any in-built feature to download any reels to your device. But there is another way to download reels; you can screen record the video on your device. Here are the steps for two different devices to screen record the reels:
Screen Recording In Android
- In Android devices, you can use a built-in screen recorder or third-party apps to record the reel.
- Once you enable the screen recorder, open Instagram and play any reel, you need to record.
- After the reel ends, click the stop button to stop the recording.
- It will be automatically downloaded to your phone’s gallery.
Screen Recording On iPhone
- iPhone users ensure that screen recording is accessible in the Control Centre.
- To find out, head to Settings, select Control Centre and click Customize Controls to add recording.
- Now, open Instagram and select any reel that you want to record.
- Then Swipe up from the bottom of your phone to show the Control Centre.
- Next, start playing the reel to record on Instagram.
- Once you complete, click the red bar at the top to stop recording the reel.
- The video will be directly downloaded to your Photo app.
If you want to edit the video, then make sure you only have the reel part in the Control Centre.
Use Kapwing To Download Instagram Reels
Kapwing is an online video editor and downloader tool.
- Create a free Kapwing account to download the video without a watermark.
- Find the reel you need to download and click the three-dot icon to copy the link.
- After that, go to kapwing.com and click Start Editing.
- Paste the copied link of the Instagram reel into Kapwing.
- You can also edit the reels within the app.
- Once you are ready, click Export Video.
- Finally, press the Download button, and the video will be saved in your gallery.
Use Web Browser To Download Instagram Reels
With the help of a PC, you can save your reels on Instagram:
- First, log in to Instagram.com on your PC.
- Then, tap the Search option at the top of the screen.
- Navigate to the Reels section and open the one you want to download.
- The reel will begin to play, then choose the “Save” option from the Menu.
- The reel video will be saved.
You can access saved reels with the following steps:
- Head to the Instagram home screen.
- Click the “Profile icon” from the top of the screen.
- Choose the “Saved” option from the list of Menu.
- Now, you will see all the saved reels on Instagram.
Instagram reels are a great feature for brands and marketers to gain more followers and build a strong community. Now you know how to create and download Instagram reels. Make sure to have the creator’s permission before sharing their reels on your Account. Try implementing the above methods to download the Instagram reels on your device. Moreover, You can also repurpose the downloaded reels across other platforms to position yourself as a leader in your niche. Nowadays, most users spend more time watching Instagram reels. So, once you use the above ways to download Instagram reels, you can watch the video whenever you want.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Issue? The Reel I Downloaded Has No Sound.
The reel you downloaded has no sound; that might be an issue with a glitch. So, check the reel twice to see if that has been muted. But if the sound is not still working, try any alternative methods mentioned above.
Whether Instagram Notifies The Person That I Saved Their Reels?
You can safely save another person’s reels as they never know you have saved their reels. However, users with a pro account can track the total number of saves but can’t find out who has saved their reel.