ANNUAL SNAPHAPPEN SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Snaphappen is the biggest online platform for Instagram & IGTV promotion services. It’s a worthy, trustable and excellent place to get all things Instagram users needed for promotion of their content. We have a huge client database around the planet, and 30% of our customers are aged between 18 to 25.
We are conducting the Annual Snaphappen Scholarship Program twice in a year. The main aim of our team is to encourage youngsters who might be the future of the digital marketing industry. So this year, we are going to conduct this scholarship program by splitting into two scholarships. Students who didn’t participate in the first scholarships can avail a chance in the second scholarship.
First Scholarship :-
Deadline – July 15, 2020
Prize Announcement Date – July 30, 2020
First Price – $1500
Second Price – $1000
Third Price – $500
Topic. : Instagram Marketing
- The students have to write an essay on the topic ” Instagram Marketing “
- An individual is allowed to submit only one essay.
- Essays must be 100% unique and original. Copyscape checkers will be used to check your content for plagiarism and any essay found to contain duplicate content will be rejected and the respective candidate will be disqualified.
- The candidate is required to include reference links wherever necessary.
- Repeated submissions by the same student are not allowed.
- Proceeding through student’s mail IDs for the scholarship is only valid.
- Only the best three essays are chosen as the winners.
- The winners will be decided after evaluating the essays based on content strength and creativity.
The second scholarship has been planned for the month of December and the details will be notified later.
Minimum Requirements Scholarship Program:
- The candidate must be above 18 years old to apply for the scholarship.
- The student must be currently enrolled in a 2 or 4-year programme (Undergraduate/ Postgraduate) in a reputed educational institution in USA.
- It is mandatory that the candidate applying for scholarship must possess a cumulative GPA < 3.0 in his/her academics
- Multiple candidates from the same institution are allowed to apply for the scholarship.
How To Apply For The Scholarship Program?
- Candidates interested to apply for the scholarship can send their essays to [email protected] along with their full name and contact details.
- Essays must be written only in English and should not contain any spelling, grammar and punctuation errors.
- The candidates should write an essay above 750 words and must submit it in PDF or Microsoft word format only. Essays submitted in other formats will not be accepted.
Deadline To The Scholarship:
- The candidates have to submit your essay for the first scholarship before 15th July 2020 and the winners will be announced 15 days after the deadline through your educational institution or through by student mail ID.
- If you do not receive any winner response, then it indicates that you are not selected for the scholarship and the winner is the next best writer.
Terms And Conditions:
- Only qualified candidates will be awarded the scholarship.
- The candidate must have to complete
- The prize amount will be transferred directly to the institution where the winner is studying.
- The candidate must fill in all the required details correctly.
- Before submission of your essay, make sure that it’s your final write up or not. Re-submission of an essay by the same candidate is not allowed.
- The sponsors are not responsible for any errors(if any) that occur during application submission.